Friday 1 May 2009

Main Task-Viewer Response

After finishing the film me and the rest of my movie making team decided to give sneak previews of the footage to thsoe lucky enough to be selected.
Well, practically anyone who was IN the film.
They gave back criticisms and things they'd like to see improved but the reception was generally positive:


Sam 'Chinstrap' Gardner: Wow Dan, that was really good. I liked it with all the editing and some of the shots were just genius. In fact, I fear that it may be better than our film so nice work I'm very impressed.

Adam 'West' Westbury: What do I think? Hmm. It's nice on the eyes; very fluent and smooth. But the audio is awful mate, you really need to sort it. I mean it upsets the whole flow of the movie. Also, some of the shots were inappropriate I mean what the hell were you thinking.
And-
Me: Okay THANKS Adam...
Adam: You could have made it that little bit shorter. I'm not worried that it'll do better than ours. I mean, come on, I made it.

Tina Rugiwa: (Laughs) (Laughs) (Laughs) Oh my god. (Laughs) That's so funny.
Me: Yeah that's not really what we were going for.
Tina: Really? Well it's darn funny. Great Job.

Jonathan 'I'm really tall' Mahon-Daly: Duuuuude. That is amazing! Really well done. My favourite bit is all the flashbacks, bloody quality mate.

Joey 'Tribbiani' Taphouse: Hahaaa. That's good that is.
Me: Is it better than Adam's?
Joe: There's some parts of yours I like and some of Adams I like. Your freeze frames and editing skills are better I'd say. WHEN WILL YOU MAKE THE REST?!?
Me: Um...dunno Joe. It was a one time thing.

Samantha Watson: Like oh my god Daniel this is absolutely the best thing I've ever seen. It is even better than Twilight. For sure!

Mark Bates: Such class is rare but you've captured it in this short film. Bravo good sir. Copyright it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment